At your hospital/ your pet's veterinarian:
- Direct, hands-on anesthesia case management for patients who require the care only a board-certified anesthesiologist can provide or for those owners who prefer this service for their pet. No pet is too healthy for an anesthesiologist!
- Pain management including examination and inventory of pets current function, treatment, and follow-up for complicated cases.
- In-home consults available.
- In practice consults available
- Discuss alternatives to opioid pain medication during the shortages veterinary clinics are experiencing
- Veterinarian and technician training in anesthesia, analgesia, constant rate infusions
- Education in locoregional anesthesia for pain management in the hospital
- Pain management consultations in person for tough or complicated cases or situations.
- Anesthetic emergencies
- Anesthesia equipment review
- Case management
- Training in the recognition & treatment of pain
- Assistance with the long-term care of patients with difficult to manage pain
- Review of standard anesthesia and analgesia protocols